Private Hypnobirthing Courses
A tailored package of antenatal preparation.
Flexible and bespoke to your needs.
Completely tailored private Hypnobirthing courses will leave you confident, informed and totally prepared for birth, regardless of the path your birth takes.
Private Hypnobirthing courses are a comprehensive antenatal course, online via Zoom or in person in the comfort of your home, packed with evidence based information. There are also practical and confidence boosting techniques to leave you empowered and looking forward to the birth, no matter what. In person private courses can take place across East Lancashire including Clitheroe, Burnley, Blackburn, Preston and surrounding areas.
You will benefit from all my experience as a Hypnobirthing practitioner and Doula. Plus, you get the benefit of the amazing individuals who I have invested in and who I choose to support me. These include other Hypnobirthing teachers, incredible Doulas and a midwife on hand to answer questions.
Birth in all its forms can absolutely be positive, wonderful and life changing. This is true even when the climate within which we birth has changed in so many ways.
I don’t shy away from exploring all the options and circumstances that you may come across. I leave no stone unturned in informing you to feel empowered as you make decisions. You can be sure you will have a wide range of techniques to feel relaxed, calm and comfortable in labour and birth.
Private Hypnobirthing £395
What is included?
- 10 hours of sessions via Zoom or in person (there may be additional charges depending on distance)
- A schedule that suits you. Sessions can be spread over 4 or 5 evenings, or in longer weekend sessions.
- Handbook to accompany the course.
- A range of audio tracks.
- Access to the online parent hub.
- Welcome pack of gorgeous goodies.
- Ongoing support via email/phone/video link until the birth of your baby and beyond.
- 5 pre-recorded video workshops on pregnancy massage, breastfeeding, baby wearing/sling, baby massage and starting solids
The course content includes:
- Your body in pregnancy and birth; the muscles, the hormones, the pelvis, the baby
- The stages of labour and what to expect
- Your options for making informed decisions whatever path your birth may take; location, interventions, comfort measures, the unexpected and special circumstances
- Positions and posture during pregnancy, labour and birth
- How anxiety and fear can affect birth, and how to reduce anxiety
- Use of effective breathing techniques for relaxation and during labour and birth
- Use of visualisations and affirmations in creating a positive mindset
- Deep relaxation and self hypnosis to help you stay calm and focused
- Specific guidance for birth partners so they will be confident as your support
- Creating a birth plan that suits you
- Preparing for the postnatal period