Group Hypnobirthing Courses
Go from anxious and full of questions, to confident, excited and in control with a group Hypnobirthing course
The group Hypnobirthing courses provide you with everything you need to feel confident, informed and totally prepared for birth.
The group Hypnobirthing courses are fully comprehensive antenatal sessions packed with 8 hours of evidence based information alongside practical and confidence boosting techniques to leave you empowered and looking forward to the day of your baby’s birth.
The sessions take place in a relaxed studio in Clitheroe, East Lancashire, easily accessible from Burnley, Blackburn, Preston and surrounding areas. It may be possible to join live via Zoom on request. You will benefit from all my experience as a Hypnobirthing practitioner, Doula and Mum of 3 with sessions that cover everything you need, plus the things you never realised you needed!
Hypnobirthing with me is not about guaranteeing a ‘perfect birth’. In fact, birth in all its forms can absolutely be positive, wonderful and life changing. I don’t shy away from exploring all the options and circumstances that you may come across, I leave no stone unturned in informing you to feel empowered when you make decisions. But, I also ensure that you have a wide range of techniques to feel more relaxed, calm and therefore comfortable in labour and birth.
Group Hypnobirthing courses in Clitheroe
What is included?
- 8 hours of Hypnobirthing antenatal education for you and your birth partner
- A handbook to accompany the sessions
- Audio tracks for relaxation
- Access to an online parent resource hub
- A welcome gift pack of gorgeous goodies
- A Facebook community group providing support, encouragement and positive vibes from others who have done Hypnobirthing courses
- Ongoing support via email/phone until the birth of your baby
- 5 pre-recorded video workshops on pregnancy yoga, breastfeeding, baby wearing/slings, baby massage and starting solids
Book your space with £50 deposit (balance is due prior to the first session), or enquire about alternative payment schedules.
In a Hypnobirthing course we cover:
- How your body works in birth; muscles, hormones, pelvis, baby
- The stages of labour and what to expect
- Your options for decisions making whatever path your birth may take; birth location, interventions, comfort measures, the what ifs
- Positions and posture during pregnancy, labour and birth
- How anxiety and fear can affect birth
- Use of breathing techniques for relaxation and during labour and birth
- Use of visualisations and affirmations in creating a positive mindset
- Deep relaxation and self hypnosis to help you stay calm and focused
- Specific guidance for birth partners so they will be confident as your support
- Creating a birth plan that is right for you